How Sentio Works
Sentio roughly works as the following
- User A writes the processor code and upload through sentio CLI.
- The processor code is triggered on user-defined conditions and executed on Sentio internal infrastructures in realtime (automatically adjusted with chain reorg).
- Sentio backfills all the historical data (from contract creation time) and follows the blockchain in real time.
- Processor code emits Metrics, Event Logs that shows up automatically on Sentio UI.
- Processor code could also emit Webhooks.
- User A can build dashboard and alert on top of Metrics or Logs collected.